Just as the mug shot says, “all you need is love and a rescue dog”. All my life dogs have been an important part of my family. They demonstrate and reinforce important qualities like loyalty, unconditional love, affection, kindness, discipline and so much more. Dogs are four-legged children and companions who are playful, faithful, protective, nature loving creatures. What qualities do you see when you look at these dog photos I’ve shot recently?
Petmd.com lists 5 top reasons we love dogs so much:
- Love! – “Dogs wait at the door when they know you’re coming home. They dance for you with excitement when they see you. And they’re always deliriously ecstatic to see you.”
- (Wo)Man’s Best Friend, Forever – “Unlike the latest gadget or gizmo, you’ll never grow tired of a dog. From the infancy of a puppy to the regality of an old dog, canines are a constant source of surprises and rewards.”
- The Cheapest Shrink Around – dogs love us no matter what. They’re always prepared to listen to us and they want to snuggle.
- An Instant Exercise Partner – as soon as you pick up a leash, your dog gets super excited. Dogs encourage us to go for walks. With dogs, it doesn’t even feel like exercise but a joyful walk in the park.
- Not a Chef? Not a Problem – dogs love us because we love them not because we’re excellent cooks!